Blue Ridge Community Farm is a 501(c)(3) non profit working farm for children and adults with special needs in Central Illinois. We currently offer educational field trips for special education classes and learning & social opportunities for adults with special needs.
Save the Dates for our 2023 Annual Fall Concert Series
Free Upcoming Concert Tickets
- Sunday, September 10, 2 – 5pm – Still Shine wsg The Deep Hollow and Roundstone Buskers –Reserve a Spot
- Sunday, September 17, 2 – 5pm – Carsie Blanton wsg The Burney Sisters –Reserve a Spot
- Sunday, September 24, 2 – 5pm, Kuinka wsg Emily the Band –Reserve a Spot
- Sunday, October 1, 2 – 5pm, Chicago Farmer & The Fieldnotes wsg Mama Said String Band –Reserve a Spot
- Sunday, October 8, 2 – 5pm, Erin Zindle & The Ragbirds wsg Stone & Snow and Projekts –Reserve a Spot
Caterpillar Matching Gifts Program
If you would like to donate to Blue Ridge Community Farm and are a Caterpillar Employee or Retiree, your donation will be matched by Caterpillar’s Matching Gifts Program. Please click on this link for more information on how to submit your donation information to Caterpillar.